IslingtonCS is the training and resources hub for Islington's schools and early years settings and is also used to book and manage training for the Islington Safeguarding Children's Board, the Islington Safeguarding Adults Board and for staff working in children's and adult social care.
IslingtonCS is made up of four training channels and two communications channels.
The four training channels are:
- Schools training - for staff working in schools
- Early Years training - for staff working in settings for under-fives
- Islington Safeguarding training - for training offered by the Islington Safeguarding Children's Board and the Islington Safeguarding Adults Board
- Social Care and Family Support training - for training for Islington social workers, family support workers and foster carers
The two communications channels are:
- Schools - resources for staff working in schools
- Early Years - resources for staff working in settings for under-fives
Each channel is managed independently but you only need one account to access any channel. As you move between channels, you may be asked to log in again by selecting the appropriate channel from the drop-down list. Your settings are also set by each training channel. For example, you can set up course alerts for new courses added to the Safeguarding channel but opt out of course alerts for updates from the schools training channel.