11 by 11 Programme Evaluation Project Brief 2021-22
Cultural Leaders Roundtble 27 May 2021 - Minutes and Papers
CLRT Updates from Arts Council England, May 2021
Useful Information for Cultural Organisations working with Islington Schools
Updated Business advice for organisations in the creative and cultural sector
Working with Schools during CV-19 - Points to note and FAQ for Cultural Organisations
11 by 11 in School Activity Risk Assessment CV-19 (updated Dec 2020)
11 by 11 Cultural Organisations should carry out their own Risk Assessment specific to their activity, run in line with current School Risk Assessment and the 11 by 11 in School Activity Risk Assessment.
Updated guidance for Out of School providers, Autumn term 2020
The government has updated its guidance on protective measures for holiday or after school clubs and other out of school settings. The guidance has been updated as follows:
- to extend its applicability into the autumn school term
- to make clear the position on group sizes and how providers can minimise the risk of children mixing outside their school bubbles
- updated content on music and performing arts
- additional content on educational visits
- additional content on shared resources
Documents to guide a recovery curriculum for return to school, including resources for classroom practice to support, address and minimise the impact of COVID-19 on the school community.