Early Years and Childcare Annual Service Packages 2018-19
For Private, Voluntary and Independent Settings & LBI Maintained Early Year Settings
(01 September 2018 - 31 August 2019)
Please see the package details below. For any queries, please contact Valbona Aliaj on 0207 527 5899, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Years Consultancy Support Package
Your allocated consultant will work with you to design and agree specific programmes of support and challenge tailored to meet your specific needs and with proven impact on quality and outcomes for children. We offer a 2 day package of support, although settings can buy any amount of time from a minimum of half a day with additional days bought at any point throughout the year.
For Voluntary Sector Settings - this time is over and above the amount of free support agreed by your link advisory teacher at your categorisation visit.
All INSET (whether in a setting or at Laycock PDC) is charged at consultancy rates, including Safeguarding and SEND. Full details of our INSET offer and charges can be found on Islington CS.
- Half Day - Voluntary: £166 - Private & Independent: £249
- Single Day - Voluntary: £276 - Private & Independent: £441
- Two Days - Voluntary: £450 - Private & Independent: £775
- Additional Days - Voluntary: £180 - Private & Independent: £332
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) ASP Package
- CPD over 12 staff - £1,655
- CPD 9-12 staff - £1,158
- CPD 6-8 staff - £883
- Under 6 staff - £606
First Aid and Safeguarding are not part of the ASP package and will be charged per person as below:
- First Aid 1 day - Voluntary: £71 - Private & Independent: £88
- First Aid 2 day - Voluntary: £92 - Private & Independent: £142
- Safeguarding - Voluntary: £71 - Private & Independent: £88
Training without a package
If you choose not to buy the CPD package, training is charged per person as below:
- Twilight - £50 per person
- Half Day - £88 per person
- Full Day - £122 per person
- All networks and fourms - free of charge
- Non Attendance* (without cancellation 3 days before) - £50 per person
*No charge will apply for exceptional circumstances only. Please remember to cancel 3 days before the course date, to avoid the charge above.
Settings with 2 year olds
- Settings who participate in the quality improvement project for 2 year olds can access a specific range of courses free of charge for a year. Please visit our Two Year Olds page on the website for more details.
- All settings who offer the free entitlement for 2 year olds can access Life at 2 training free of charge.