You can create a free IslingtonCS account from the login page by clicking ‘Create a new IslingtonCS account’.
- Complete the application form in full.
- You will need to provide a unique and working email address and phone number and the system will send a verification email to your email account.
- When you register, you will need to search for an establishment as your place of work. Type the name of your childminder establishment in the search box.
- If your childminder doesn’t appear in the list, please click ‘my establishment is not listed’ and complete the required fields. You will need to select 'Early Years and Childcare' as your service.
- When you have completed the form, you will be asked to complete our equalities monitoring form and sign-up for course alerts.
Further instructions for creating an account are available here:
Verify your email address
When you have submitted your application form, you will receive an email asking you to verify your email address.
It's very important that you follow the instructions in this email.
After you have verified your email address, your account will need to be authorised by your line manager or a system administrator. You won't be able to log in to IslingtonCS and book training until you have verified your email address and your account has been authorised.
You will receive an email confirming your account is active after it has been authorised.
Your establishment line manager
Each establishment must have at least one line manager – this could be you.
This is the person who authorises booking on behalf of everyone else from that establishment. This person isn’t necessarily the same as your day-to-day line manager. Line managers are able to view and review all pending booking requests from ‘My Profile and Bookings’ on IslingtonCS.