Delivered by Islington School ICT Support Partnership.
Our services include:
- Proactive management of your network infrastructure and servers, onsite and remotely
- Support and consultancy to assist in developing your whole-school strategy for ICT and technology
- Adherence to best practice recommendations, in order to ensure integrity of systems and data, and optimum safety of pupils
- Routine maintenance and troubleshooting for workstations, laptops and printers
- Proactive monitoring of backups and data exports
- Management of network accounts and permissions
- Installation and maintenance of standard schools’ software
- Management of your LGfL provided service including web filtering and email
- Management of your schools’ Google Apps for Education or Office 365 domains
- First line support for AV equipment including whiteboards, projectors and interactive screens
- Maintenance of an ICT Asset List
- Full procurement support and advice with LA pricing passed on without markup
- Onsite support throughout Ofsted inspections, if desired
- *new* Now includes the full SIMS support service within standard charge, including an additional bespoke onsite consultancy session on an annual basis, to help you to develop your use of the system.
How we will deliver it
- Remote support helpdesk open Monday-Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm in term time
- Extensive use of remote support, meaning you often don’t have to wait for an onsite visit
- Onsite visits as required, with priority service given to major issues and those impacting on learning
- Regular meeting offered to support the development of your ICT strategy and to review the services
Service Contact: Steven Smith
T: 0207 527 4426
Benefits of choosing us
- Local, flexible responsive service run by schools, for schools and tailored specifically for the needs of Islington Schools.
- Flexible service with comprehensive remote support and onsite visits as required based on your needs. No more waiting for a set weekly visit to have an urgent issue attended to!
- Procurement support – giving you access to the best pricing for ICT purchases, with no markups.
- Proactive management and monitoring or your network infrastructure.
- Primary Schools buying our services will have the opportunity to join the ICT Partnership Board to help shape the service