Service Contact: Julian Walshaw
T: 020 7527 3176
Our services include all legal advice and representation with pay-as-you-go pricing on:
- Disbursement costs, e.g. costs incurred with third parties such as counsel, experts, external lawyers or the court/tribunal
- Time spent on any case in which proceedings are issued, e.g. Employment Tribunal claims where GB is a party or has a direct financial interest.
- Preparation and negotiation of contracts and related documents
- Attendance at panels and other formal meetings and work related to such attendance or participation, e.g. preparatory and follow-up work
- Preparation of new or revised policies and/or procedures
- Any hours in excess of the annual maximum 60 hours work during the year.
All of these additional services are subject to 10-hours maximum per individual matter and the overall annual maximum of 60 hours per year, after which hourly charging rates will apply.
Through our service, you will receive:
- Telephone advice Monday-Friday from 9am – 5pm and often outside those times by special arrangement
- A response to your enquiry within one working day unless otherwise agreed
- Attendance at schools where appropriate to take instructions and provide advice and support
- Our termly legal newsletter produced for schools
Benefits of choosing us
- Legal support from a team experienced in providing support to Islington Schools
- Immediate support on any school legal issue within the single inclusive charge
- A competitive charging rate for work outside the inclusive charge arrangement
What our customers say
Service Lead in Islington