Google Workspace Management and Support is primarily designed for those schools who would like to start implementing cloud computing, or who utilise it already and require cloud platform management and support only. Our aim is to provide comprehensive service for all aspects of Google Workspace, drawing on our extensive knowledge of schools’ needs.
This service is offered by the Islington School ICT Support Partnership, a not-for-profit partnership between Islington Council, Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School, St Aloysius College, Beacon High and Arts & Media School, Islington.
Our services include:
- Proactive remote management of your Google Workspace for Education platform
- Google Workspace User and Groups management, including 3rd party sync systems
- Adherence to best practice Google recommendations, in order to ensure the integrity of cloud systems, data, and optimum safety of pupils
- Management of Chrome OS Devices in Google admin console, including user and devices settings
- Support and consultancy to assist in developing your school’s cloud strategy and technical integration with ICT infrastructure
- Support around Google Classroom, including training and 3rd party sync systems
- Management of Google Drive permissions
- Review and advice around safety for Google Marketplace apps
- Deployment and management of any 3rd party apps
- Chromebooks procurement support and advice with LA pricing passed on without mark-up
- Staying up to data with the latest Google Workspace features and development
- Access to very low ad-hoc rates for out of SLA work
How will this service be delivered?
Our experienced team offers help, advice, and training to ensure that you get the most out of your cloud platform.
- Helpdesk system for logging issues and requests by email 24/7
- Telephone support available Monday-Friday, 8am-4.30pm during term time and best endeavours during school holiday periods
- Meetings offered to support the development of your cloud computing ICT strategy
What added value does this service offer?
- Local, flexible responsive service run by schools, for schools and tailored specifically for the needs of educational establishments which require Google Workspace support
- Access to a team of Google Workspace certified experts
- Chromebooks device procurement support – giving you access to the best pricing for ICT purchases, with no mark-ups.
Purchase this service
Islington settings can view and download a detailed pricing and order form for 2023-24
All other settings
All other settings, including schools from other boroughs can make an enquiry about any service by contacting our School Contracts team: Email School Contracts