After you have completed any training event, you may be asked to complete an evaluation form. After you have completed that, you will then be able to download the course certificate (if applicable).
You can view your training history, access any pending evaluations and download any certificates from 'Events Attended' in My Profile and Bookings.
- Courses will only appear in your event history after the course register has been marked.
- If the course has an online evaluation, you must complete this before the certificate becomes available. A link to the evaluation will appear under the course.
- If the course had more than one session, you may need to complete an evaluation for both sessions. Please note that the links to each session evaluation form may not work until the register has been marked for all sessions.
- If an evaluation is pending, a link to this will appear below the course name. If you have already completed the evaluation, you will also be able to download a copy of your response from here.
- After you have completed all evaluation forms for that event, there will then be a link to download your certificate.
Course not showing
If the course doesn't appear in your event history, the register may not yet be marked.
Please allow up to 10 working days for course registers to be marked.
If 10 days have passed and the course still doesn't appear in your event history, please contact the course organiser using the details in your event confirmation email.
Errors on a certificate
If your name is spelled incorrectly, please edit your profile from My Profile and Bookings. Once this is done, return to your event history and download the certificate again.
See how to edit your account for more information on editing your profile.
If there are any issues with course expiry date or the course outcomes are not correct, please email us to request this be amended. Please include the course code, name, and date to ensure this can be fixed as quickly as possible.