A reminder that the second wellbeing hub will be held on Valentine’s Day! We will meet from 4-6pm on Thursday, 14 February at The Laycock Centre, Laycock Street, N1 1TH.
We will start by meeting together and start to consider wellbeing within the context of Ofsted’s proposals to change the inspection framework. We will then split into three groups, before coming together at the end to share learning and next steps.
The three groups will focus on:
1. Mental health and wellbeing
- To prepare: bring LGFL log in details
- Islington mental health and resilience framework and ways to identify good practice and next steps
- Time to Talk Day resources
- New guidance on supporting staff wellbeing form the Anna Freud National Centre for Mental Health
2. Deeper learning and engagement in PE:
- A theory session taking colleagues through a planning and delivery process which highlights analysis of performance and accurate intervention in delivery. The session will incorporate the use of ICT.
3. PSHE: teaching about relationships, thinking about 2020:
- What new/existing resources are you using? To prepare: bring LGFL log in details (if you wish to look at IslingtonCS online resources) and details of resources/websites used
- ‘How do we show progression in learning? To prepare: bring an example of a topic book or other monitoring/assessment.
If you would like to discuss school food or healthy eating please contact Marjon directly, as she is unable to attend this meeting
Register in advance so we know how many Love Hearts to buy!