A Grade II listed Georgian town house holding an art collection known internationally for its core of Futurist works, as well as figurative art and sculpture dating from 1890 to the 1950s. Our broad exhibition programme addresses artists and movements across fine art, photography, graphic design and fashion that questions in ways that change our understanding of Italian art and culture.

PDFSafeguarding PolicyPDFSafeguarding Certificate